Particular topic needs in THE S & M NEWS include:
Anything that is strictly how-to, especially aimed at beginner and
middle-of-the-range folks. For example:
- How to do a safe S&M Scene.
- (Illustrated) How to safely do any kind of bondage.
- Personal experiences (My first scene)
- How to please a Mistress
- Using ointments, lotions and oils, or hot wax-
- and more important How to clean up afterwards
- Making your own toys. How, why, illustrations.
- Blueprints for that bondage table, or the frame, or that nifty
expandable spreader bar. Etc.
- How to buy a harness, a whip, a collection of toys.
- What belongs in every toy bag.
- What can be taken and used anywhere.
- What to look for in a mask, a sleepsack.
- How to buy rope, chain, whatever.
- How to arrange a party.
- How to use the Internet for SMBD.
- How to arrange your relationships.
- How to talk about them.
- Hell, even how to deliver a seminar.
- Interviews with interesting people - piercers, writers, experts,
lifestylers. Pleople with something interesting to say!!
- How many ways do/can we do this?
- Contracts, negotiation techniques, discussions of motivation.
- What happens when something goes wrong - and how did the writer get
through it, How to deal with the authorities in a kinky situation.
- Lifestyle vs. a kinky Saturday night
- Does SM work better with monogamy? Yes, No , why? Etc.
But above all else anything you think others might find helpful.
* many of the items on our list were stolen from our good friends
at the SANDMUTOPEAN GUARDIAN but with our own warped spin added.
Click here to return to our Home Page.